These were the top five stories on CLOmedia.com for the week of September 19.
- 3 Tips for Truly Effective Workplace Learning Harness the power of video learning, create a collaborative culture with employee-generated content, and drive engagement with targeted content to really boost learning impact.
- What Does Effective Leadership Mean? On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate an effective leader? What traits are most important? We found some research that suggests leadership really is all about people.
- So, We Talked to a Vendor About Learning Technology…: Naturally they were all for it — it is their business — but the reasons SumTotal gave on why learning leaders should adopt certain tech — and the tips offered to help you get the most from your vendor relationships — aren’t bad.
- Take a Cue from the Schoolroom: As market realities continue to evolve, Vidku CEO Jim Leslie says corporate learning strategies will increasingly overlap learning strategies rolled out in the education space.
- Chatbots for Learning: Move over Siri. It’s in the early stages, but people’s love for apps has created a new type of learning vehicle — the chatbot.