Enroll in the New Virtual CLO Accelerator
Join us Nov. 9 etc.
Who is the Chief Learning Officer?
Positioning remote learning for diversity, equity and inclusion
Inside L&D: Striving for Inclusive Diversity
2020 CLO Learning in Practice Awards Ceremony
- What is leadership, and who is a leader?
- LinkedIn Becomes a Serious Open Learning Platform
- What Are Learning Organizations, and What Do They Really Do?
- Reimagining Workplace Learning During COVID-19
- Leading Across the Generations
- 5 moves that actually increase diversity, equity and inclusion
- The AGES Model can help learning stick
- How Does the Minimum Wage Impact the Economy?
- Working amid Coronavirus: 3 ways coaching can help
- Tight Cultures and Loose Cultures
WE’LL DELIVER OUR CONTENT RIGHT TO YOU INBOX OR OFFICE FOR FREE
Learning Analytics: Inception to Maturity
In this fascinating webinar, Dr Ben Betts, CPO of Learning Pool will deliver the results from Learning Pool’s latest research; the Learning Analytics Maturity Model. Our initial results showcase how organizations rank themselves in their use of data for learning across 5 key stages of learning maturity; from simply ‘describing’ what’s happening to your learning all the way through to predicting and prescribing the next learning action.
Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM EST
Don’t miss the latest articles, webinars, whitepapers and events from Chief Learning Officer. Learning leaders are expected to do more and more.
We’ll keep you up-to-date on everything you need to know to stay at the head of the class.
sign up ninjaform