Here were the top five stories on CLOmedia.com for the week of May 23.
- Making the Right Choice When There Is None: The most informed, most effective decision comes down to the tools and strategies in place to improve learning and development.
- Taking a Head, Hands, Heart Approach to Recognition: To shape leaders at all levels requires an approach that encompasses thinking, doing and feeling.
- Want to Reduce Turnover? Engage New Hires: New hires account for more than half of talent turnover. Retaining this group means letting go of assumptions and using the engaging power of learning and development.
- Are You Putting Learning Content in the Cloud? If not, think about it. Expectations are changing rapidly. Learning delivery methods like the cloud can help meet learner and organizational demands fast.
- Can a 360-Degree Assessment Help Graduates Root Out Skill Gaps? The 360-degree assessment can identify a lack of emotional intelligence, interpersonal or conflict management skills so learning leaders can focus development appropriately.