It's the last weekend before Christmas, so stock up on the gift of information by reading these top five stories from CLOmedia.com for the week of Dec. 15.
1. 7 Ways to Keep Holiday Parties Coal-Free: Keep your employees from landing on the Naughty List by laying some ground rules for celebrating the holidays responsibly.
2. Preparing the Team Before the Project: Ensure success by developing a team’s change management skills and embedding the right habits before starting that next project.
3. Are You Unknowingly Fighting Collaboration?: Beware of five challenges preventing effective collaboration.
4. Special Report: Executive Education: To develop the executives organizations desire, more companies and universities are joining forces to develop executive education programs.
5. Gen Z’s Effect on Your Workplace: As a new generation joins the workforce in the next few years, organizations will want to establish an ecosystem of continuous innovation, not separate the generations, writes blogger Ladan Nikravan.
On Another Note …
Innovative leaders grab all the headlines these days. But as Fast Company points out, not all innovative leaders end up being great leaders. Read more here to find out why.
As the global economy heads into 2015, there are many parallels with the state of the world now with what things were like at the turn of the century. The Economist has more here.
And finally, 15 things to do before the year is over, thanks to Business Insider. Read here.