Houston — Aug. 3
Project management consulting company Integrated Consulting announced the release of a new five-part online training series for project management, project controls and construction management professionals. This new training series provides information in the following areas:
• Proper utilization of project controls.
• Estimating — Fundamentals of estimating TIC projects.
• Scheduling — How to properly develop and manage your schedule.
• EVM/forecasting — Truly understanding your project status.
• Risk management — A guide to total project exposure (estimate uncertainty and event driven risk).
These 90 minute classes are designed to flow together, building upon the skills obtained from previous classes, or may be taken individually. Delegates can earn one-half PDU for attending each class. Details can be found at www.icpcs.com.
“These classes provide a solid background in the fundamentals of project management for team members of all experiences and backgrounds,” said Millie Brinkley, vice president of Integrated Consulting. “The time and money saved by utilizing an online course is invaluable in today’s business culture of doing more with less.”
Source: Integrated Consulting