Company: Learning Point Associates
Description: Learning Point Associates, an education not-for-profit organization founded as the North Central Regional Educational Laboratory (NCREL) in 1984, is seeking candidates for the position of Program Director – Center for Technology. The Center develops and provides research-based strategies and tools for using educational technology to improve student achievement. The person selected for this position will lead the planning and implementation of the Center’s scope of work.
- Leading the Center’s research and development agenda and professional development and technical assistance activities.
- Managing and evaluating the performance of Center staff.
- Coordinating and linking Center work with the work of NCREL’s other Centers and with Learning Point Associates.
- Master’s degree, doctorate preferred, in an area of educational technology or educational improvement.
- Strong knowledge of education and technology research and technology policy and practices that result in improved learning.
- Demonstrated ability to use educational technology and experience improving student achievement at both the school and district level.
- Extensive experience designing and providing professional development and technical assistance strategies and tools for schools and districts that result in systemic improvement strategies.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
Interested applicants should submit a letter, resume, salary history and three current references to:
Department of Human Resources
Attn: Donna Vesely
Job Code: PD_Tech_EBN
Learning Point Associates
1120 East Diehl Road
Naperville, IL 60563-1486
Fax: (630) 649-6700
CLO Executive Search lists positions of interest to learning executives. For more information on listing positions available at your company, e-mail our editors.