Whoa, whoa, whoa — It's not turkey time quite yet. Keep yourself busy before Thanksgiving by reading these top five stories from CLOmedia.com for the week of Nov. 16.
1. Introverts Can Make Great Leaders: Forget what you know about charismatic leadership. Introverts can have executive presence, too — if they get the right development.
2. Are You Wasting Money Developing Leaders?: There are at least four big ways companies squander leadership development investments. Here's hoping none of these sounds familiar in your organization.
3. Credentialing Programs Keep Companies Competitive: UPS and Hilton Worldwide created learning solutions that prep workers with skills and credentials for today and tomorrow.
4. Learning's Not as Important as You Think: Chief learning officers need to shift their efforts from pushing out learning to enabling employees to easily acquire knowledge.
5. Make Your Company a Magnet for Millennials: Here are 10 tips you can use to give millennials more of the development, meaning and efficiency they want at work.
On Another Note …
"Authenticity" is the new cure for failing brands, reports The Economist.
Also, will online credentials help you find a job? Probably not, reports The Wall Street Journal.
Finally, Wall Street pay has crashed, from Business Insider.