Face it: You've got nothing better to do this weekend, so read these top five stories from CLOmedia.com for the week of Nov. 9.
1. Make Your Company a Magnet for Millennials: Here are 10 tips you can use to give millennials more of the development, meaning and efficiency they want at work.
2. Introverts Can Make Great Leaders: Forget what you know about charismatic leadership. Introverts can have executive presence, too — if they get the right development.
3. The Missing Ingredient for Innovation: You: Innovation in corporate learning requires more than snack-sized courses, entertaining videos and gamified, social learning management systems. We may need to reinvent the learning leader.
4. Cross-Training Is Not Just for Athletes: Cross-training can help to reduce skills gaps, provide developmental growth, reduce turnover and engage employees.
5. Jay Cross: Learning Guru Dies, But His Lessons Live On: Industry leaders sing praise for the late Jay Cross and his contributions to the learning field.
On Another Note …
Firms are implementing new tools to help employees pick health insurance, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Also, why simple brands win, from Harvard Business Review.
Finally, 16 psychological tricks that will help you ace that next job interview, via Business Insider.