Inject some raw intelligence into your weekend with these top five stories from CLOmedia.com for the week of April 20.
1. 2015 LearningElite Winners: Check out the best of the best when it comes to learning and development.
2. LinkedIn to Acquire Lynda.com for $1.5 Billion: The career social networking site plans to close the deal for the course and video learning company in the second quarter of this year.
3. Your Brain on Learning: By figering out how the brain works, learning leaders can change how they approach learning to promote behavioral change and increase business results.
4. 6 Psychotherapies to Reduce Stress at Work: Consdier teaching employees "psychological martial arts" — graceful but effective ways to curb stress.
5. Peer Mentoring: Two Minds are Better than One: The next best mentor could be sitting next to you, not in a corner office, writes editor Kate Everson.
On Another Note …
This office chair will restore your focus at work, reports The Wall Street Journal. Read here.
Also, U.S. Workers don't like their bosses, and they're phoning it in, reports Bloombeg. Read here.
Finally, 10 behaviors of highly intelligent people, from Business Insider. Read here.