Traveling to the Spring CLO Symposium? We've got you covered. Here are the top five stories from CLOmedia.com for the week of April 6.
1. Get in the Zone with Mental Performance Coaching: Mental performance coaching helps both executives and athletes identify and understand the optimum mental zone to make things happen.
2. 4 Neurology Myths Debunked: Don't fall into the mind myth maze, writes editor Kate Everson.
3. Dow Chemical's Formula for Global Leaders: By fusing earning with its corporate citizenship efforts, Dow Chemical Co. assisted global communities, developed future leaders and opened doors to new business opportunities.
4. All Roads Lead to Return on Investment: Human capital analytics and ROI go together like rubber and pavement.
5. Fear Busting, CLO Style: Help employees move beyond the terror of failure by encouraging conversation around these five questions.
In Other News …
An introvert's guide to getting ahead, via The Wall Street Journal. Read here.
Also, eight questions that can help you make better decisions at work. Read more from Fast Company here.
Finally, interview mistakes young people make that cost them jobs, via Business Insider. Read here.