In our January issue, we have a feature on the subject of how learning leaders can assemble an accessible, cohesive blended learning suite. Here’s a sneak preview of the piece, courtesy of the article’s author, GP Worldwide Senior Vice President Eric Rodgers:!@!
Six Tips for Successful Blended Learning
1. Don’t skip the front-end analysis. It’s crucial to your success and will save you money in the long run.
2. Choose the right media and modes. Based on your target audience, learning objectives and environment, select the strategic blend of modalities best-suited to get the job done.
3. Engage the learner. Meaningful, interactive learning gives the learner the experiential tools they need to effectively apply learning to the workplace.
4. Match content and mode. Distribute the content across your program, delivering discrete content elements through the best modality for the job.
5. Test-drive your program. Pilot and validate your program, using the results to fine-tune details that dramatically improve your results.
6. Keep content current. Review and update content to ensure it remains relevant.
How do you effectively manage blended learning in your organization? Let us know!