New York — Feb. 16
As work-life and employee assistance services become increasingly commoditized and transactional, Corporate Counseling Associates (CCA) has asserted its commitment to an intensive case management and consultative approach that supports business strategies and boosts productivity.
Having an employee-assistance program (EAP) isn’t unique in today’s business climate, however, programs that align with an organization’s overall performance strategy are rare.
CCA’s strategic account teams work to understand client organizations and their business goals.
In addition, CCA’s highly used programs affect employees across all levels of the organization, resulting in a thorough knowledge of a client’s workforce.
This combined perspective, both of the business and the people, allows CCA’s teams to provide relevant and effective services.
“The overarching vision which influences everything we do is ‘helping people to improve their performance,’” said Robert Levy, CCA president. “We’ve seen the EAP market be commoditized into a benefit that merely refers employees to local therapists. Most decision makers don’t understand the power of EAP and underleverage its potential.”
CCA’s philosophy guides not only the company’s EAP and work-life services but also its employee development, executive coaching and consultative wellness services.
CCA achieves a deeper understanding of its clients by employing a professional team with strong business and clinical backgrounds.
“EAP and work-life is much more than a benefit — it’s a critical support service for human resources and a driver of employee performance,” Levy said. “Our combined clinical and business expertise uniquely positions us to help companies leverage the power of EAP and improve performance.”
The company’s services — designed to further the goals of a client organization, not just those of individual workers or departments — include:
- CCA Consulting: Consultation and strategic programs designed to manage change, retain talent, build teams and improve productivity.
- CCA EAP and Work-Life: From case management to crisis management, a high-touch approach to EAP and work-life programs that provide immediate access, care and expert follow-through.
- CCA Coaching: Management development that centers on one-on-one and small group coaching.
- CCA Wellness: Wellness programs, seminars, online tools and other resources designed to enhance employee health and well-being.
- CCA Training: Customized, content-rich training programs that cover core business issues such as leadership development, management, risk mitigation and more.
“When most EAPs make a referral, they can see up to a 50 percent no-show rate, where at CCA, we have a 95 percent show rate,” said Debra Presti, director of Counseling Services. “Our EAP and work-life programs use a high-touch, intensive approach that emphasizes responsiveness, quality and case management.
“We hold an employee’s hand from beginning to end for every issue they face. Our counselors closely manage every case, make a plan with the employee and ensure the plan is implemented. We’re more than just a benefit — we’re a trusted business partner and adviser.”